Tuesday 24 August 2010

Ouch!

Despite my recent post which was scheduled as I'd written two the other day I've not been doing much over the last few days as my daughter (7) had an accident at the park with a see-saw. As a result it's been a couple of traumatic days at the hospital. She's broken her wrist in two places with the growing plate from one bone moving off somewhere else and she went to theatre yesterday, but we've got her home now. We intent to sit and watch back-to-back films for a day or two, and do some high level treats and spoiling until she's feeling more with it.

While we were in hospital the play nurse came and offered her games, TV etc, but she perked up when craft was mentioned, but that's a story for another day when I'm not on full pampering duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment