Sunday 1 August 2010

knit Love Club Secret 'Owl' Swap Reveal

The Knit Love Club has a secret swap running that involves making an owl as that is the emblem of the club. I managed to arrange to meet up with my recipient at Knit Nation yesterday and handed over the following package of makes:
My 'Odds and Ends kerchief' which I shall now get round to writing up as a free pattern. I incorporated odd pieces of the yarns that were left over from the socks we've been making in the club.


A ceramic owl in a knitted & felted nest
A badge derived from the Knit Love emblem
And some silkscreened cards along with some other bits and pieces.
It was great fun making it all and handing it over.... roll on the next swap!

1 comment:

  1. It was so nice to meet you (at the Wollmeise stall no less!!). LOVE the odds & ends kerchief. Can't wait to get the pattern. :)

    Alice x

    ReplyDelete