Monday 16 August 2010

Experiments in Crochet 1

I've been experimenting with crochet, it was an idea to help me carry on 'making' with a touch of RSI, thinking that the hand action is different from knitting. It seemed to work quite well for a while. This scarf was made for my daughter's class teacher. She examined her clothing daily for a week or so and then decided that this colour from the stash would suit her best. ...... I hope so. It's always tricky making things for people that you don't know very well.
At the same time I was making this simple shawl. I call it my 'Glamping' shawl, though i'm not sure that the camping we do is very glamorous. I’m chuffed with this, it should prove really useful for English beach holidays and is great for wrapping up my daughter too; blanket/ shawl.

No comments:

Post a Comment