Wednesday 11 August 2010

Massive Granny Square Chrochet Shrug

I've been playing around with some crochet and made this shrug out of chuncky wool for my daughter, she loves it, not least because she got to go to John Lewis and choose these very, very large and blingtastic buttons to make the fastening.
I made it up as I went along; it's essentially a very large granny square. I'm wondering whether I'm up to writing it as a pattern; chrochet instructions take sooooo long to write out. Perhaps a diagram would work better?

1 comment:

  1. How beautiful! I'm looking for a shrug to crochet and yours is just so lovely :)

    Did you finally do that diagram? If so, could you please send it to me? I would love to do one for myself.

    Contratulations on your great job.
    Have a nice day!

    crochetinglu

    ReplyDelete