Saturday 12 February 2011

Swedish Swap

When I came home today the postie had been and amongst the pile of letters was a large parcel filled with a brilliant array of Swedish stamps
and inside a pile of pink packages:

Which turned out to be my swap parcel from the lovely 'Sandykins' in Ravelry's Knit Love group. I have been a very lucky girl and was absolutely over the moon with the contents. They are not all photographed together because moments after the unwrapping was done my daughter was running off with things....it's the last I've seen of the Ysolda bear for sure!
My absolutely favourite, was the skein of Wollmeise (how brilliant?) and the Spina Di Pesce pattern by Yarnissima....WOW!

Lots and lots of singing and dancing round over this swap parcel and a big thanks to Sandykins.

No comments:

Post a Comment