Wednesday 23 June 2010

All's not as quiet as it seems!

I’ve been busily working on a little knitting project for my swapee in Alice Yu’s knit love sock group that I’m in this year. I’ve landed someone who looks like they are a knitting genius so the pressure is on.

I won’t say too much until after I’ve handed over my little package, but I’m quite pleased with what I’ve made and will put pictures up at a later date. A couple of people have tried to run off with the knitted item, so I’m hoping that’s a good sign, but taste is a funny thing and I can only cross my fingers and hope that it’s well received.

I decided this year to set myself the challenge of creating a pattern for any knitted item that I make in a swap- that way I should be sending out something truly unique. I will publish it later for anyone that’s interested.

Shhh, keep it quiet!

No comments:

Post a Comment