Thursday 2 September 2010

Hummingbird Treats

I love my Hummingbird Bakery book so when we visited London I just had to search out one of their shops.

So off we went for a wander round Liberty's and then round the corner to their branch on Wardour Street. We had a selection of cakes between us, but definitely the chocolate brownies came out on top for me, but it was a close run given their heavenly cupcakes.....Divine.
On the way there we made a brilliant discovery: The Cloth Shop window caught my eye as we headed purposefully to the bakery so we had to make a stop off to explore it's brilliant range of fabrics. I was beside myself with excitement because they had some lovely natural fabrics that I just couldn't get locally. I shall certainly nip back with an actual plan of what I want to make when I'm in London next, as it was it was just a case of headless chicken!

1 comment:

  1. If I had known about these special places I would have given Liberties a miss to go and find them...thank you!!

    ReplyDelete