Tuesday 25 May 2010

Felted Necklace

I thought that I should get round to putting on a picture of the felted necklace that my daughter and I made since whenever I wear it I always get loads of positive comments and end up describing how to make one. I'm not going to do a set of instructions since it's not my idea, but one I got from Kleas blog which takes you beautifully through the whole process. She really enjoyed making it and threaded it all up herself which accounts for the wobbly angles of the beads and which I think is all the better for. We'll definitely be developing this idea over the summer holidays.

Not bad for a first felting project

1 comment:

  1. what a fabulous necklace... loving those colours, and so much character!

    off to check out that link now...

    ReplyDelete